I let you know that when I delete an OBJ model from the MODELS folder in my QUEST2, strangely it is still present and accessible in CREATE> IMPORTS (within the app).
Sadly now I have 12 OBJ models in CREATE> IMPORTS and I cannot access the new OBJs that I have loaded in the MODELS folder.
It has no effect using the REFRESH and UPDATE ALL buttons in CREATE> IMPORTS.
1. load 12 OBJs in the MODELS folder;
2. use them importing them from the app;
3. delete 3 of them (in the MODELS folder);
4. upload 1 more OBJ (in the MODELS folder);
5. open the app on QUEST2 and you'll find the old 12 OBJs (in CREATE> IMPORTS), all importable (evidently they were copied somewhere)! You will not find the last OBJ loaded;
6. at this point, you can no longer import new 3D objects.
Please sign in to leave a comment.