Below is a list of known issues, please let us know if you feel something's missing from the list and we'll update the issues list as we work towards resolving them.
- If experiencing startup issues, it may help to completely remove any old version of Arkio before installing the new version and remove the following folders to reset the app.
When experiencing modeling issues in Arkio, you can undo the last operation and retry what you were doing. If you have problems loading or editing a scene you worked on before you can retrieve a backup in file history (saved every 2 minutes)
- Shapes can jump around when using the move or edit tools if more than one guide is nearby
- Child shapes may move unexpectedly when editing the face of a parent shape
- Arkio shapes can be distorted in extreme ways which can result in inversed or spikey geometry.
- When moving or editing shapes, only the parent is checked for collision against other shapes
- Possible tesselation issues resulting in some faces of shapes not being displayed correctly after certain modeling operations
- Primitive shapes can't intersect (for now)
- Section tool only works on the right hand
- Hands visible only on Oculus Rift(-s) and Quest
- The active tool and lasers may get deactivated, a restart of the app can fix this issue
- Camera view and UX doesn't update to VR mode on PC when toggling from desktop mode to VR mode if the headset isn't active - UX will refresh as soon as the headset becomes active again
- Making a duplicate of the active model by the master user will refresh the scene for all participants
- Optimization required when working with larger imported models to ensure stable framerates. We recommend not loading more than 200K polygons to avoid frame shuttering and discomfort.